Mad Mind Studios assures that it will never misuse your email address and also take all steps to ensure that your email address does not get spammed. MMS will not share any of yours personal information to any third party.
Any information you provide through my web site will only be used for following purposes:
- To contact you.
- To deliver services that you purchase.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services.
- To disclose the information if required by law.
All the images, content is owned by Mad Mind Studios, its affiliates or third party licensors. You may not modify, publish, transmit, sell, reproduce, or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any Content accessed through Mad Mind Studios and not to alter the content in any way.
All information published online by Mad Mind Studios is subject to change without notice. Mad Mind Studios is not responsible for errors or damages of any kind resulting from access to its internet resources or use of the information contained therein. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented as factual; however, errors may exist. Users are directed to counter-check facts when considering their use in other applications.
You may not use the content displayed on Mad Mind Studios for personal or non-commercial use. You shall not archive or retain any image, photos, content in any form without written permission.
Mad Mind Studios does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion or other information displayed through the web site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
Mad Mind Studios makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the web site or any content, advertising services or products provided through or in connection with the web site.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all web site design services offered by Mad Mind Studios. By ordering services from Mad Mind Studios you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- I reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography sites and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to Los Angeles Laws.
- Mad Mind Studios cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s web site, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by Mad Mind Studios, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Mad Mind Studios until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.
- Mad Mind Studios makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Mad Mind Studios can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Mad Mind Studios judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Mad Mind Studios will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission.
- Mad Mind Studios expects payment by cash, paypal, check, and most major credit cards.
- Mad Mind Studios does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Mad Mind Studios to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Mad Mind Studios will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required.
- Mad Mind Studios reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Mad Mind Studios prior to a change in prices that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
Mad Mind Studios reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions. In case of your any type of needs, kindly mail us at designaholix[at]gmail.com